Monday 1 July 2013

Young at heart

Wow, I can't believe time has just got away from me.  "sorry blog, you must feel like I've left you".....

I have been rather hectic rushing around with my eldest daughter getting her ready for overseas, and she has been gone now 5 days already and how I miss her.

Just to show you I have been scrapping so I have not neglected everything.

Here is a snippet of my weekend away page for "Beautiful Scrapbooks", be sure to book as space is limited and if you really really cant come and would like the kits contact steph@beautifulscrapbooks.co.za and she will give you all the details.

Hope you enjoy the taster:


Young at Heart by Liane:- Photo sizes for my page: 3 of 2 1/2 x 2 1/2" square, 3 of 4 x 6" Portrait, 1 of 7 x 5" Landscape. You need: non-stick/heat resistant matt, heat gun if you have, Embossing Dabber/or ink pad (dabber will be best), distress tool, Memento "Rhubarb stalk" ink, Olba silicone glue & general scrapping tools.

No comments:

Post a Comment