Wednesday 8 February 2017

Freebee just for you in time for Valentine's day

Last week I showed you how to trace an image so you can cut it on your Silhouette Machine, so this week I will share a bunch of "Valentines" cut files, I created by tracing various images I found on the internet.


I hope you enjoy creating a masterpiece with these cut files.

Click on the link below to download the FREE files.  Should you battle with the link, copy and paste the link into google.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/j0oxrfa9d089c89/Valentine%20cut%20files.studio3?dl=0


There has been a lot of interest for classes all over South Africa, I have my first roadtrip to Polokwane coming up soon.  We have a few spots open so book TODAY to avoid disappointment:


Then for the Cape Town ladies Snippy Sisters are launching there first workshop soon.

Book directly with them.


Ladies lets support our local talent and teachers.

xoxo
Liane



No comments:

Post a Comment