Friday 17 May 2013

Another day has come and gone, I have been rather busy....Yesterday I taught @ Rubber Stamp & Engraving which was as usual an amazing experience.  The feedback was amazing too, and it really gives me great joy when everyone enjoys what I do.  Thank you to each and everyone of you that attended.


Due to popular demand I have packed a few kits too and should be ready @ Beautiful Scrapbooks tomorrow (26 Bantjies street, Rynfield, Benoni 0114254817) so if you like what you see please pop in soon as stock is limited.

Now I better go and get creative, I have 2 other kits I am busy doing, one of which is a repack of a wedding layout I did but this time I am using different colours. 
This layout is a fun layout with a funky booklet that opens where the heading "Mr & Mrs" is.  

I am repacking this in purple & turquoise, cut I am willing to re-pack in the colours of your wedding too....post a comment and I will gladly contact you to make arrangements.

Amber & I have also just unpacked our new Kits....LEGO which sold out in not even a day but place your order @ Beautiful Scrapbooks 011 4254817 and we will pack more

Another kit Amber & I have also just unpacked is "A pirate life for you", this kit has also almost sold out, so dont delay, if you want one, please call Beautiful Scrapbooks on 011 425-4817 to secure your kit, or alternatively leave a message on my blog and I will contact you.

Have an amazing weekend all and hope to see you soon.

God Bless
Liane


No comments:

Post a Comment