Monday 28 October 2013

I'm WILD about you....

Good evening, I trust you had an amazing weekend.  I sure did.  Unfortunately no scrapping for me, but I did get to teach which was awesome as the group of ladies were awesome.  Saw some OLD friends again and I can truly say it was great to see everyone.

Today I have been busy creating my layout for my next class @ Rubber Stamp and Engraving.  It isn't 100% finished as I am waiting for my heading and other little goodies to arrive but for now I will share a few snippets of what I have in store for this class.

Remember that this class is for store owners only, in turn your favourite store will then come and teach you, how awesome is that....

A little more detail about the layout.....this layout isn't just a double page layout, but a layout with a window that reveals another double page, so not only do you get one double page, but 2.

I used Wild life photo's but this layout is perfect for ANYTHING....change it up a little and you have TRAVEL, change it up a little bit more and you have BIRTHDAY'S, change it up a little bit more and you have ANYTHING you desire for your photo's


Hope to see all the store owners at my next class....

Date: 5 November
Where: Rubber Stamp & Engraving
Booking: Essential, call Arlene, Melanie or Ashleigh now to book your spot
Tel: 011 262-1400

See you all soon, and remember love what you do and create
xoxo
Liane

No comments:

Post a Comment