Thursday 24 October 2013

[DOCUMENTED]

Today I want to share snippets of my new kit, going out to shops this week; all I need are my notes printed then I can deliver.

This layout uses Simple Stories "Say Cheese" range.  I just love how it turned out.  This range can be used for ANY theme park, fun time with family, that is why I decided on the heading [DOCUMENTED].

I am very fortunate to be able to use photo's of my brother and his family while in Disney as they stay in LA, so for him that is their local theme park (pffft), but for us Gold Reef City is good too.

If you like what you see, here is a list of store's that will have stock (remember, stock is limited so be sure to book yours A.S.A.P, I can't even pack more as the stock is SOLD OUT @ the supplier)


Gravity of Love Designs: 078 134 1393 "Amber" - Benoni
Scrap and Chat: 083 556 2796 "Chris" - Benoni
Your Scrapping Shop: 083 272 8942 "Ingrid" - Randburg + Online shop

If you own a shop and you are interested in selling my kit's, email me on lianevharn@gmail.com for more info.

Snippet 1 of [DOCUMENTED]

Snippet 2 of [DOCUMENTED]

Snippet 3 of [DOCUMENTED]

Pray you all have a blessed day, and remember to keep creating.
xoxo
Liane

2 comments:

  1. Wow, it looks amazing.. what perfect photos ! I also used this range for our Nov M&M Kits.. love what you did with it too !

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete