Thursday 17 October 2013

New Challenge = Happiness

Morning all,

On Tuesday I was challenged into doing a layout using Graphic 45, which I don't usually Scrap with as I am not really good at coming up with idea's when using very busy paper.  The last thing I want to do is use busy paper and hide all the elements, so when Debbie approached me to please use this paper, I laughed and said I will try.....

Well ladies here is my effort, a little taster of a double page using photo's taken of my girls and my nephews at my brother-in-laws 50th birthday!!!

Snippet of new kit "Happiness, Love, Dream" by Liane Van Harn
This kit will be available @ Beautiful Scrapbooks later this week.

Off to challenge myself some more....going to try a single page!!! This could be fun

xoxo
Liane

No comments:

Post a Comment