Thursday 10 October 2013

Special Blend of Friendship

Yesterday I finished a layout, that I fell in love with.  I knew I wanted a cupcake on the page, and then I saw a really cute tea cup, so I brewed up the perfect heading for this layout.... "SPECIAL BLEND OF FRIENDSHIP", now all I need to do is find the photo's I have hidden in one of my million's of Albums.

This layout has 4 portrait photo's just smaller than a postcard size, as well as 4 smaller photo's on tags and then hidden journaling in the envelopes or more photo's.

Here is a little teaser for you....this kit is ready to go to a store near you.

Special blend of Friendship
Good night all, gonna start a new page now...

xoxo
Liane

2 comments:

  1. I love those colours too... you are just wicked Liane and you are going to get me in trouble :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL will take the compliment xoxo

    ReplyDelete