Monday 14 October 2013

Scrapbooking is cheaper than therapy

Hi Ladies,

I don't know about you but I could do with another weekend like I just had.....all I did was scrap and pack kits, how lucky can one girl get.

I played really nicely with the new Scrap Collections "Scrap-o-logy" range and did a layout inspired by Michelle Van Wyk {thanks Michelle}.....

{Scrapbooking is cheaper than Therapy}
I have packed kits which were delivered this morning to Beautiful Scrapbooks which should be ready to sell later this week.....Ladies its a stunning layout, Michelle out did herself and I made a few small changes but its a kit EVERY scrapper needs, so call Steph or Debbie now to book yours 011 425-4817.

My next project I will be working with the Simple Stories "Say Cheese" range as well as Graphic 45 "Song bird" range....so watch this space.

Gotta go scrap now....chat soon

xoxo
Liane

No comments:

Post a Comment